Mastodon is a great place to grow your online community. If you have not joined the platform yet, you can start right now and engage with the like-minded community of your brand.
With Planly-Mastodon integration, you can schedule your posts to Mastodon along with other platforms.
How to connect Mastodon to Planly?
Connecting Mastodon to Planly is slightly different than other platforms. Since Mastodon is a decentralized network, you need first to select a network and sign into your account before connecting to Planly.
At this point, I am assuming that you have signed into your Mastodon server in your browser.
1. Head to Calendar at Planly or simply click https://app.planly.com/calendar and click on the Plus icons (+) on your calendar
2. Select Mastodon from the list of platforms
3. Select a server from the list of popular Mastodon servers or click the Ohter to enter another server that is not mentioned in the list and click Next.
4. Follow the prompts to enter your server credentials and it will connect the Mastodon server to your Planly account.
How to delete a Mastodon account from Planly?
Deleting Mastodon is similar to deleting other platforms.
1. Head to the Calendar in Plnaly and click Settings at the top of your calendar
2. Click the Delete (trash) icon next to the Mastodon account you want to remove from Planly and confirm to delete.