You need to have an Instagram Business Account to connect your Instagram channel to Planly. Also, with an Instagram Business Account, you can benefit from all of the perks of Instagram provides for businesses.
This blog will guide you on how to convert your personal or creator account to Instagram Business Account.
Note: To convert your personal account to business account, your personal Instagram account mush be a public profile.
Why you have to switch your Instagram personal profile to Instagram Business Page?
- To auto publish your posts, reels, and stories
- To plan your social media calendar for all social channels in Planly
- To analyze your page and post metrics
- Find the best time to post on Instagram
- Use hashtag suggestions while scheduling posts
- Analyze hashtag performances
How to convert an Instagram Personal Profile to an Instagram Business Page?
- Go to your Instagram profile and tap on this ☰ icon
- Tap Settings and Privacy
- Scroll down For Professionals section and tap Account type and tools
- Tap Switch to Professional account and then tap Continue to follow the steps
- Select your account category and tap Done
- Select Business as your account category
- Enter your contact details and follow the leading steps. You can also skip some steps at this time
- You can follow the steps to connect your Instagram Business to the Facebook Business Center or skip it for the future. Remember, to connect your account to Planly and use its features like schedule posts, view analytics, and others.
- You can also finish setting up your professional account by completing optional steps or tapping X to go to your profile.