What is a Measurement ID?
Google Analytics Measurement ID is an identifier for web stream. You can use Measurement ID to send data to a specific web stream.
How Addto.bio works with Google Analytics?
When you create an Addto.bio page and set up Google Analytics property for that page. This will allow you to track your Addto.bio page traffic sources, traffic medium, page visitors in your Google Analytics dashboard.
1. Create your Addto.bio page domain. Check out this guide to set up Addto.bio page.
2. Sign into Google Analytics Admin page and click on the Create Property button to create a property for your Addto.bio page
3. Next up, enter your business details and Property name and click the Next button
3. Choose your industry type and company size and click the Next button
4. Identify your business objectives and click the Create button. You can choose single or multiple options as you wish.
5. Choose Web from the data collection sources
6. Paste your Addto.bio username (skip the https\http part) and enter a name for the stream name and click the Create stream button.
7. Copy your Measurement ID from the Stream details section
8. Paste your Measurement ID to the relevant section in your Addto.bio > Settings and click the Save button to finish it off.
After this, you can easily track your Addto.bio clicks in your Google Analytics dashboard.
How to find Google Analytics Measurement ID?
Follow these steps to find your GA Measurement ID:
1. Go to your Google Analytics property and click on the Admin icon at the bottom-left corner
2. Choose the Property from the dropdown menu and click on the Data Streams
3. Click Web from the horizontal list
4. Click on the Data Stream name you need
5. Copy the Measurement ID on the top-right corner