In order to schedule a post to TikTok, first you need to connect it to Planly. After that, you can publish
TikToks posts without mobile notifications.
Note: TikTok account can be added to multiple teams in Planly. In Planly, each team has its own posting calendar. Posts scheduled on one team's calendar to a single TikTok channel will not be visible in other team's posting calendar.
Before starting, I would like to point out that you can connect both TikTok personal and business profiles to Planly. However, there are some differences between the two of them.
How can I connect TikTook to Planly?
There are 2 different methods to connect TikTok to Planly: Business and Standard. With the Business method, you can only connect TikTok business account.
While with the Standard method, you can connect both personal and business profiles to Planly. The differences do not stop here.
The additional differences lie in the TikTok analytics. You can access TikTok analytics data only in the Business method. The Standard method does not provide TikTok analytics metrics. With the Standard method, even if you connect a business account, you will not be able to see the analytics of your posts, audience, and overall page.
Note* TikTok does not provide analytics for personal profiles.
How to connect TikTok to Planly?
You can connect TikTok to Planly by landing on calendar page.
- Go to the Calendar in your Planly account
- Click on the + (plus) icon at the top of your screen
3. Choose TikTok from the opening menu
4. Select Business or Standard from the menu. Because Business method supports personal profile and provide TikTok analytics for business accounts, it is a Recommended method.
5. Authorize your account with Planly. You need to log in to the TikTok account that you want to connect to Planly. Whether you choose the Business or the Standard method you will be prompted to the same screen. If you want to see the list of items you grant access to Planly, click on the Edit access link before authorizing.
Or you can also connect TikTok from the Team Settings
- In the Planly account, go to the Settings at the top of your screen (next to the + icon )
- Click on the Social channels tab in the middle menu and click the Add social channels button
- Choose TikTok and which method you want to add TikTok to Planly
How to remove TikTok from Planly?
In order to remove TikTok account you need to follow the steps above.
- Go to the Teams you want to remove TikTok account tab under the Account Settings
- Click to Settings icon at the top of your screen
- On the Social Channels tab, click Remove ( trash icon) next to the TikTok channel you want to remove from Planly
Before removing your TikTok from Planly, please keep these in mind:
- When you remove a TikTok account, your scheduled and published posts will be automatically removed from the calendar
- If you have scheduled posts that are not published yet, they will not be published when you remove the Instagram account. Thus you will have the equivalent post schedule limit if you add a new Instagram or TikTok account.