How to connect TikTok to Planly?
You can connect TikTok to Planly by landing on calendar page.
- Go to the Calendar in your Planly account
- Click on the + (plus) icon at the top of your screen
3. Choose TikTok from the opening menu
4. Select Business or Standard from the menu. Because Business method supports personal profile and provide TikTok analytics for business accounts, it is a Recommended method.
5. Authorize your account with Planly. You need to log in to the TikTok account that you want to connect to Planly. Whether you choose the Business or the Standard method you will be prompted to the same screen. If you want to see the list of items you grant access to Planly, click on the Edit access link before authorizing.
Or you can also connect TikTok from the Team Settings
- In the Planly account, go to the Settings at the top of your screen (next to the + icon )
- Click on the Social channels tab in the middle menu and click the Add social channels button
- Choose TikTok and which method you want to add TikTok to Planly
How to remove TikTok from Planly?
In order to remove TikTok account you need to follow the steps above.
- Go to the Teams you want to remove TikTok account tab under the Account Settings
- Click to Settings icon at the top of your screen
- On the Social Channels tab, click Remove ( trash icon) next to the TikTok channel you want to remove from Planly
Before removing your TikTok from Planly, please keep these in mind:
- When you remove a TikTok account, your scheduled and published posts will be automatically removed from the calendar
- If you have scheduled posts that are not published yet, they will not be published when you remove the Instagram account. Thus you will have the equivalent post schedule limit if you add a new Instagram or TikTok account.