Depending on your social media needs, you can expand your current plan by adding extra social channels and users.
Planly has extra social channels and extra user add-ons that help you use more without upgrading to a new plan.
Important to know about Planly add-ons:
- Add-ons are only available at Pro and Guru plans
- Only account owners can add or remove add-ons
- You can get the social channel and user add-ons both by upgrading to a new plan or staying on your current plan.
How to add extra social channels and users to Planly paid account?
- Go to Settings > Billing details on your Planly account
- Click Manage plan button
- Click Manage plan if you want to stay in your current plan or click Select the plan you want to change your subscription to
- Add users and social channels by clicking + (plus)
- Click Start 14-day free trail
- Enter your billing details on the check out page to finish
When the process is finished, your new add-ons will be added to your subscription plan. If you remove social channels or users, they will remain active until the end of the current billing cycle.
Add-ons have fixed prices in Pro and Guru plans. But the cost of getting add-ons varies depending on your monthly \ annual subscription. If you are changing your paid account, the prices will also depend on which plan you are opting for.
How to update billing information in Planly?