By connecting LinkedIn to Planly, you can schedule posts, videos, and text posts to LinkedIn.
Before explaining how to connect LinkedIn to Planly, there are few important considerations to keep in mind:
- Only account owner can add or remove a social channel in Planly
- LinkedIn personal profiles and business pages are connected in the same way
How to connect LinkedIn to Planly?
To connect LinkedIn to Planly, you need to authorize Planly. Once you authorize it, it will be automatically connected.
Note: You have to log in to the LinkedIn account in your browser to connect to Planly.
From the top of your calendar
In this way, you can connect LinkedIn to your default Team that is active in your browser.
- Cick on the + icon at the top of your calendar
- Choose the LinkedIn account from the opening menu. Your personal profile and admin pages will be listed on the given menu.
- Click Authorize app button to finalize
- Go to Settings > Team on your Planly account
- Click on the Edit button next to the Team you want to connect LinkedIn account
- Click on the Social channels tab in the middle menu and click the Add social channels button
- Select the LinkedIn account you want to connect to Planly
- Authorize Planly to connect
How to remove LinkedIn account from Planly?
Before removing your LinkedIn from Planly, please keep these in mind:
- You have to be to the Account owner to remove an account from Planly
- When you remove a LinkedIn account, your scheduled and published posts will be automatically removed from the calendar
- If you have scheduled posts that are not published yet, they will not be published when you remove the LinkedIn account. Thus you will have the equivalent post-schedule limit to if you add a new social channel.
In order to remove LinkedIn account you need to follow the steps above.
- Go to Settings > Teams
- Go to the Social channels tab and click on the Edit button next to the team where the social channel you want to remove included
- Remove the LinkedIn account you want to remove from Planly
Note: When you remove a social channel, the media files you used to schedule to that LinkedIn account will remain in the team. Media belongs to a team, not a social channel.