Teams help you easily manage your social channels along with the verified users you add. Each Team has its own Media Library so that you don’t have to share your media with all Teams or users.
Keep in mind that:
- By default, you have a My Team which your social channels will be added to
- Depending on your pricing plans, you can create multiple Teams, connect social channels, and add media files.
- The same social channel can be connected to multiple Teams
How to create an access group?
- Go to Settings > Teams in Planly
- Click Create new team button
- Name your team and click Confirm
Once you create a team, the next is to add social profiles.
Go to Settings > Team
- Choose the Team you want to add social profiles
- Go to the Social Channels tab and click the Add social channels button
- Select the social network you want to add
Once you create a team and connect social channels then you can add or remove users to your team.