When you connect Pinterest to Planly, you will be able to schedule your photos and videos. Before explaining how to connect LinkedIn to Planly, please keep these in mind:
- Only the account owner can add or remove a social channel in Planly
- When you connect Pinterest to Planly, all the boards that belong to that Pinterest profile will be connected to Planly
How to connect Pinterest to Planly?
To connect Pinterest to Planly, you need to authorize Planly. Once you authorize it, it will be automatically connected.
Note: You have to log in to the Pinterest account in your browser that you want to connect to Planly.
From the top of your calendar
In this way, you will connect Pinterest to your default Team that is active in your browser.
- Go to the Calendar tab, click on the + icon at the top of your calendar
- Choose Pinterest account from the opening menu
- Click Authorize app button to finalize
- In the Planly account, go to Settings in the bottom-left of your screen
- Click on the Team on the middle-left menu
- Click on the Edit button next to the Team you want Pinterest account to connect
- Click on the Social channels tab in the middle menu and click the Add social channels button
- Authorize Planly to connect
How to remove Pinterest account from Planly?
Before removing your Pinterest from Planly, please keep these in mind:
- You have to be to the Account owner to remove an account from Planly
- When you remove a Pinterest account, your scheduled and published posts will be automatically removed from the calendar
- If you have scheduled posts that are not published yet, they will not be published when you remove the Pinterest account. Thus you will have the equivalent post schedule limit to if you add a new social channel.
In order to remove Pinterest account you need to follow the steps above.
- Go to the Teams tab under the Account Settings
- Go to the Social channels tab and click on the Edit button next to the team where the social channel you want to remove included
- Remove the Pinterest account you want to remove from Planly
Note: When you remove a social channel, the media files you used to schedule to that Pinterest account will remain in the team. Media belongs to a team, not a social channel.