What is tag in Planly?
Tags are labels or keywords attached to media files to organize and find them easily. You can add unlimited tags to a single media and remove them anytime you want.
Tags make managing your media faster and easier in Planly. You can add colors to classify tags and make them more visible while using them.
How to add tags to media in Planly?
Select media to give a tag
- Click on the media in your side Media Library in Calendar or Media Library
- Click Manage Tags in the media details in the right side of the media items
- Write keywords to classify similar media and enter Add tag button
- Add new and existing tags then click the x (exit icon) to save them
You can always come back to add or remove tags from media.
It is important to name tags that categorize selected media. You can use campaign names, dates, events, or other identifiers that will make you easily search and find media.
Note: Remember the purpose of tags is to fasten the search process.
How to remove a tag from media?
- Go to the image you want to remove a label
- Click x (remove) icon to remove that a tag from the media.
How to delete tags in Planly?
- Click on any media in your Media library
- Click Manage tags in the media details
- Click trash icon to completely delete a tag from Planly.