In order to schedule your posts, you need first to upload your media to Media Library in Planly.
What is media?
Media are photos, videos, and GIFs that you can upload and schedule to visual platforms (TikTok and Instagram).
How to upload media to Planly?
There are 3 ways to upload media to Planly.
Drag & drop from desktop
- Drag photos or videos from your desktop and drop them into Media Library section of the Calendar tab.
2. Drag & drop media to directly Media Library tab
3. Upload media from desktop
You can also drag & drop and upload media in the List and Table view of Media Library.
You can continue working with Planly while media is uploaded. You will be notified once the process is finished.
How to manage media in Planly?
To easily manage media in Planly there are various options:
- Media notes
How to delete media in Planly?
You can delete media individually or use bulk delete. To delete individual media click on the media you want to delete and then Delete button.
For bulk deleting:
Open List view in Media LibrarySelect the media you want to remove Click the Delete button at the top of the media list.
How to use filters to manage media in Planly?
Filter helps you narrow down your search results for specific criteria making it faster and easier. Planly lets you filter media by their tags, status, published social network, and also the user uploaded the media.
There are 2 types of filters in Planly:
- Media filter shows results in relation to the media an is available in Media Library. You can filter the user who uploaded the media, used or unused status, stars, and tags attached to that media.
2. Post filter shows results in relation to posts and is available in Calendar. You can filter search by post description, status, social network, the user who uploaded the media, and media type.
Note: Posts status can be scheduled, draft, published, or, failed.
What is stars in Planly?
Stars help you bookmark your favorite media in the Media Library. You can use stars to easily search for files while scheduling a post or looking for its status.
Starred media will remind you of your preferred media if you forget them once in a while. Also, stars help to further simplify search and filtering by narrowing down the media.
How to star and unstar media in Planly?
- Choose the media you want to star
- Click the star icon over the media
If you want to remove the star on a media, click on the star icon to unstar the media.