By connecting your Twitter to Planly, you will be able to schedule your photos, videos, tweets, and first comment to Twitter. Twitter is available in both free and premium plans.
It is important to remember that:
- Only Account owner can add or remove a Twitter account in Planly
Note: To connect Twitter to Planly, you need to open it the Twitter account you want to connect to Planly has to be logged in in your browser.
How to connect Twitter to Planly?
To connect Twitter to Planly, you need to authorize Planly. Once you authorize it, it will be automatically connected.
From the top of your calendar
In this way, you will connect Twitter to your default Team that is active in your browser.
- Go to the Calendar tab, click on the + icon at the top of your calendar
- Choose Twitter account from the opening menu
- Click Authorize app button to finalize
- In the Planly account, go to Settings in the bottom-left of your screen from the Profile section from the top-right of your screen
- Click on the Team on the middle-left menu
- Click on the Edit button next to the Team you want Twitter account to connect
- Click on the Social channels tab in the middle menu and click the Add social channels button
- Authorize Planly to connect
How to remove Twitter account from Planly?
Before removing your Twitter account, please keep these in mind:
- You have to be to the Account owner to remove an account from Planly
- When you remove a Twitter account, your scheduled, draft, and published posts will be automatically removed from the calendar
- If you have scheduled posts that are not published yet, they will not be published when you remove a Twitter account. Thus you will have the equivalent post-schedule limit if you add a new social channel.
To remove a Twitter account you need to follow the steps above, except that you remove an existing account on Planly.
- Go to the Teams tab under the Account Settings
- Go to the Social channels tab and click on the Edit button next to the team where the social channel you want to remove included
- Remove the Twitter account you want to remove from Planly